In this video interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre, Rev. Kevin Annett, Acting Secretary of the International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and State - www.itccs.org - discusses a public declaration to Pope Ratizinger and the Vatican stating that unless specific actions are taken by the Pope and the Vatican by September 15, 2012, "every known Roman Catholic priest or official who has harmed a child or protected those who have will be publicly named by our network, and will be publicly arrested and expelled from their churches."
The Declaration continues, "This decision is made under the common law right of citizenship arrest of those who endanger children when established authorities refuse to protect the community.
Such direct action to protect our children will be accompanied by ongoing occupations and seizures of Roman Catholic Church property commencing globally on September 15, 2012.
These measures are being taken because of the refusal by you and your church hierarchy to do justice to your victims and abide by the law and morality; and specifically, because of your refusal to agree to these ten measures, issued to you on May 4, 2012 by our Tribunal:
1. Issue full reparations to survivors
2. Surrender the remains of those who died for a proper burial.
3. Return all land and wealth taken from church victims
4. Surrender all evidence and perpetrators of crimes against children
5. Annul Crimen Sollicitationis and all Vatican policies that protect child rapists
6. Expel and defrock all child raping priests and those who protect them, including the pope
7. Agree to the licensing of all clergy as public servants
8. Withdraw from all tax exemptions, concordats and privileges
9. Annul the status of the Vatican as a state and abolish Rome's authority over its congregations
10. Redistribute the wealth of the Vatican Bank to church victims and the community, as Christ commands
Update on Genocide of First Nation Children at Brandford, Ontario
Rev. Annett also provides and update on the continuing search and discovery of evidence of child genocide at the residential school at Brandford, Ontario, where an infiltration and disruption effort by the Government of Canada was successfully deconstructed and defeated.
The Republic of Kanata (Canada)
The separation and disaffiliation of Canada from the UK Monarchy is necessary, states Rev. Annett, because of the leading role that UK Monarchs, including Elizabeth Windsor, have taken in implementing the aboriginal genocide and in retarding true democracy in Canada. He cited polls that showed that 68% of Canadians were in favor of establishing a republic of Canada. Rev. Annett discusses the practical steps that are now undertaken to establish a Republic of Kanata (Canada), including upcoming public meetings in Vancouver, BC and other locations in Canada.