21 Jan 2013

WE ARE NOW ALL FREE ... Soup Dragons - I'm Free ... ONE PEOPLES PUBLIC TRUST

FACT:
All the financial/corporate structure (owned by the "ELITE" or sometimes called the "CABAL") that were in place is now foreclosed upon and does no longer have any authority to claim anything from you !

I realize this is so unbelievable and amazing and many will cry "wolf" before generally excepted but never the less then I encourage you to read up on this as it is very inspiring and eye opening as you start to ask yourself questions like:

Am I really free?

Have I been in chains all my life 

and not just realized it until now?

Who do I really report to?

 God?

 My government?

 My bank?

Who owns me?

Google "One People's Public Trust" or "OPPT"


Soup Dragons - I'm Free


 


ONE PEOPLES PUBLIC TRUST


 

No comments:

Post a Comment