6 Oct 2012

THE PECULIAR POSSESSION OF THE BRITISH CROWN ... JERSEY ... WELCOME TO NAZI BRITAIN




Journalist Banned From The U.K. For Exposing The Torture & Rape of Children...
Only priests are supposed to abuse children and only Muslims are supposed to throw bombs. To expose the abuse and terror of anyone else nowadays, without the consent of the established governements, is a big nono ... They found remains of a child buried in a basement of a former home but the investigation has been stonewalled into silence. 


The whole thing is a massive coverup.

I will no doubt soon be found dead dressed in womens clothing with my genitals exposed as this is the standard form of state murder as it shames the familys of those involved into silence.Can I request no thongs please, french knickers are OK or bloomers I think I am about a size 27 ...








No comments:

Post a Comment