23 Feb 2013

RON VAN DYKE : 23-02-2013: IRAN TO HANG FOUR BANKERS ON FRAUD CHARGES

I saw that headline late last night before going to bed; but the thought about it did not come to me until the very end of my morning meditation. I googled it when I came to the computer; and apparently the trial actually happened last Summer. Reports were officially released on Monday according to the New York Times.

 (see: http://www.wealthwire.com/news/financ... and http://www.infowars.com/iran-to-execu...)

How do I feel about this?

How do you feel about it?

For me, this is a Level 2 Workshop weekend; and the focus is all about feelings. That's what I want to explore today: feelings about people paying the ultimate price, humanly speaking, for their crimes against humanity. Because many of us are realizing that we really are all one, I ask you to explore your thoughts and feelings on this vital subject. Be honest. It will say something about your personal state of consciousness.

RON VAN DYKE


No comments:

Post a Comment