8 Apr 2012

FEAR BASED MIND CONTROL AND THE UNLAWFULNESS OF LEGALITY




When a law has been broken there is an injured party, whereas when legislation has been broken there is no injured party.

I care about the plight of humanity and the future that I am allowing to be created for future generations due to the failure of the current generation to be responsible custodians of our earth and society.. and I dont have any cause I wish anyone to join, I simply offer my perspective for consideration.

There are days when the armies of zombie minds, the poverty of greed, the debt slaves grovelling to their masters, the junk food mass mania and the TV unreality can be over whelming.

I want a society that benefits humankind and one in which people are not required to pay to be alive.




















No comments:

Post a Comment