Dr. Cordero: U.S. Judiciary goes Rogue – 99.82% complaints vs. Judges are dismissed; U.S. Justice Sonia Sotomayor hides assets with impunity
WATCH ON DAILY MOTION (Parts 1&2)
VANCOUVER, BC – In a ground-breaking interview from New York City, Dr. Richard Cordero, Esq., who holds a Cambridge doctorate and is an expert on the U.S. Judiciary, has revealed that the U.S. Judiciary is in fact a Rogue branch of the U.S. Government, unaccountable to any other agency or branch of government, and has become a force unto itself that retaliates against any official, office, agency or government branch that attempts to hold it accountable.
Some of the highlights of Dr. Cordero’s interview include the official statistics of the federal court that point to judges’ wrongdoing in a Judicial Branch that has gone Rogue:
1. “The Federal Judiciary holds all its administrative, adjudicative, policy-making, and disciplinary meetings behind closed doors and no press conferences.
2. “A single federal judge can hold unconstitutional what 535 members of Congress and the President have debated, voted, and enacted; such power entails the threat to doom the legislative agenda of any party and politician, including the President, that dare exercise constitutional checks and balances on judges, never mind investigate them.
3. “In the 225 years since the creation of the Federal Judiciary in 1789, only 8 federal judges have been impeached and removed.
4. “Chief circuit judges abuse their statutory self-disciplining authority by dismissing 99.82% of complaints against their peers; with other judges they deny up to 100% of appeals to review such dismissals.
5. “Up to 9 of every 10 appeals to the circuit courts are disposed of ad-hoc through no-reason summary orders or opinions so “perfunctory” that they are neither published nor precedential, mere fiats of raw judicial power.
6. “Justices are unelected yet life-tenured, as are district and circuit judges; the latter appoint bankruptcy judges for renewable 14-year terms with no consent of representatives of the people. These appointees [who received $37.3 billion in fees] decided in CY2010 who kept or received the $373 billion at stake in only personal bankruptcies. The most insidious corruptor is precisely money!
7. “About 95% of those bankruptcies are filed by individuals. Lacking the money to hire lawyers, the great majority of them appear pro se and, lacking the knowledge of the law needed to defend themselves, they fall prey to a bankruptcy fraud scheme run by judges and other bankruptcy and legal systems insiders.
8. “The overwhelming majority of litigants cannot afford to go up on appeal, whereby the unreviewability of their cases affords judges the opportunity for riskless disregard of the law and due process, and arbitrary decision-making.”
9. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor – – Dr. Cordero proposes “a Watergate-like generalized media investigation of wrongdoing in the Judiciary guided by the query, “What did the President and judges know about Then-Judge Sotomayor’s concealment of assets and other judges’ wrongdoing, and when did they know it?” and aimed at demanding that the President release the FBI vetting report on her. The presentation will be an Emile Zola I accuse!-like denunciation to pioneer judicial unaccountability reporting.”
10. Secret NSA/FISA Courts – Dr. Cordero states “The evidence of judges’ wrongdoing will introduce the call for ‘reverse surveillance’ over them by We the People, as opposed to the mass surveillance over the People by the NSA with judges’ rubberstamping approval revealed by Edward Snowden. The presentation can give rise to the formation of a multidisciplinary team of students, professors, journalists, and civil rights advocates to conduct reverse surveillance through a Follow the money! and IT Follow the wire! investigation. The team can organize the first of a series of multimedia conferences to report to the national public its findings and expose judges’ pattern of disregard of the law.
Exposing Judges’ Unaccountability and Consequent Riskless Wrongdoing: Pioneering the News and Publishing field
of Judicial Unaccountability Reporting
Dr. Cordero has published a 500 page public report of his documented findings on the U.S. Judiciary that can be downloaded here (PDF):
Dr. Cordero is developing a team of professionals to expose judges’ wrongdoing, and advocate judicial reform. Dr. Cordero can be contacted at: Dr.Richard.Cordero.Esq@gmail.com
Report : Exposing Judges’ Unaccountability (PDF)