29 Nov 2013

Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives?



 Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show


I have been in possession of certain information, provided to me by two separate sources, and confirmed by multiple sources, which have clearly laid out a horrific set of events coming our way. This article will culminate with a description of these events.

The Validity of Insider Sources

BY DAVE HODGES

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/

In my role as a talk show host and writer, I have been approached by many individuals who claim to have “insider information” about what is going on and what is coming. According to these individuals, what is coming is very bad. Most credible, insider sources demand complete anonymity, and with the passage of the NDAA, most whistleblowers have to be more cautious as compared to the past. As a result, I have found myself in a position to try and evaluate whether to write about and broadcast some very controversial information that I am frequently given.

I have firsthand knowledge of ex-intel officials and their families who have relocated to safety enclaves when doing so was very disruptive to their respective family’s lives. Increasingly, it is looking like some major event(s) is/are coming and persons with insider information are attempting to remove themselves from harm’s way as I have publicly noted.

I have subsequently decided to reveal what I know as well. The decision to air these warnings will undoubtedly encourage others to come forward. Hopefully, so many “insiders” will come forward that it will become impossible to hide what it is coming from those who are actively seeking answers. To the general public, it does not matter what they are told, for they will still believe that the government will take care of them, CNN truthfully reports the news and Santa Claus exists. As a result, these fools will never know what hit them.

I have firsthand knowledge of official from FEMA and DHS relocating to safety enclaves in out-of-the-way hideaways with their colleagues in an attempt to hunker down and survive what is coming. These relocations commenced about a year ago. I am also aware that the recently retired officials from the NSA are doing the same. Typically, the former intelligence community refugees properties share a few commonalities as they consist of 5 to 10 acres per family, have access to underground safety zones which have/are being transformed into mini-villages of self-sustainable protection. They have access to portable air and water supplies, residents are armed to the teeth, have alternative communications that are not reliant on the grid, have years of stored food, hazmat suits and plenty of guns.

The enclaves also include underground structures which are sensibly self-contained and can serve to isolate the inhabitants from the outside. Shockingly, I have two sources who are aware of the relocations who have chosen to not participate. One nonparticipant ex-official from FEMA did not seek sanctuary with these groups because he feels that several of these enclaves will be targeted for destruction by the powers that be because of the knowledge contained by the inhabitants in this case of “dead men tell no tales.” This makes sense because it would allow the elite, following the coming cataclysms, to rewrite history in their own version without any contradiction from knowledgeable individuals that know what really has gone on. This insider knowledge is a threat which would serve as an obstacle to the new truth. Personally, I think this view has a great deal of merit. Isn’t this why the Brown Shirts were killed by Hitler?

All informants were clear on one point, when Americans begin to see the massive shifting of military assets accompanied by an increase in the sightings of foreign military, the fun is about to begin, so these sources say.

The following is an illustration of what my insider sources tell me is coming.

1. FALSE FLAG

chicago flase flag

2. GUN CONFISCATION


 gun confiscation

3. INTERNMENT OF UNDESIRABLES

 fema home away from home

 What the Ex-Intel Officials Fear the Most

What would cause a family with insider information to make a decision, a quick decision reached within a matter of weeks, to forsake their way of life, sell their home at a loss in a still recovering market and with breakneck speed relocate to what they believe is a safety enclave? From my perspective, fear was the primary motivator. However, the danger has been long anticipated because the escape locations are primed and ready.

FEMA, DHS, Army Intelligence and the CIA are in possession of a new class of chemical and biological weapons which are more sophisticated and more deadly than anything the public knows about. The weapons can be programmed to be race specific. The effects of their release can cover a wide or a narrow area. These weapons can impact the individual without immediately killing. These weapons can cause individuals to literally go berserk and behave like a “crazed army of zombies”. Perhaps this is why DHS conducted two drills in the past year in which mythical “zombies” were the target of their drill. The most famous of these drills took place last year in proximity to Halloween of 2012 in San Diego. The media made a joke of the drill, but based upon what I have learned I am not laughing any longer.

Finally, I want to emphasize that there are people in the media who have pieces of what I have revealed here as they have told me so. There are others beyond Steve Quayle and Doug Hagmann who know about this and are too afraid to speak out, or they are worried about the damage to their reputations if they cannot immediately prove every word they are saying. And I am telling you that there are some that I know who are just too afraid to speak out. I must confess that I have had great trepidation for not being more forthcoming in the past year. I would hide behind the excuse that I did not have enough concrete evidence to come out with this information. I thought nobody would believe me even when others were saying much the same thing. This was my own form of cognitive dissonance. However, as I look into the depths of my soul, I know that this is true and I believe what I have been told. I am just not sure that raising awareness will do any good at this point.

READ MORE HERE
SOURCE
http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/11/27/why-are-the-bankers-and-ex-intel-types-running-for-their-lives/




No comments:

Post a Comment