27 Mar 2014

UNANSWERED QUESTIONS ABOUT SWISSINDO



My cousin's rebuttal to my video of 25 March hit hard. As usual, I go into deep contemplation at times when I am challenged like this. As I thought about it, I came to admit to myself that there are still questions I have that have not been answered. I asked Peter van Runt to make another video with me, having sent him her rebuttal. He agreed to make another video and added about her rebuttal, "...there are some valid points in it and questions that will be asked, for sure." I'd also like to do another video with Karin Kolland and one with Rena Iliades too. All three were in Indonesia for the signing. Anyway, I'm going to share my own questions and concerns, along with some of the temporary conclusions I've reached.

SWISSINDO : LINK



No comments:

Post a Comment